Tyler on why God made mothers
One of the most interesting things I found in this little exercise is that Tyler refers to diety as either ‘They’ or ‘She’, but not as He. He’s a UU, no doubt about it 😉
- Why did God make mothers?
So they can feed children, keep them safe, so they can, um, I don’t know what else.
- How did God make mothers?
They created one, and then that one made more of them, and they created more mothers.
- What ingredients are mothers made of?
Blood, skin, and bones.
- Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom?
Because She thought you were much nicer for a mother, instead of any other mother.
- What kind of little girl was your mom?
She was a cheerleader, and that’s all I know.
- What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
I decided to just leave this one alone.
- Why did your mom marry your dad?
- Who’s the boss at your house?
- What’s the difference between moms and dads?
That the mom is a girl and the daddy is a boy, and the mom grows long hair quicker than the boy does, and some fathers don’t have long hair… and fathers cut their hair more than girls do.
- What does your mom do in her spare time?
She plays games with us.
- What would it take to make your mom perfect?
Working with me on my homework, helping Halle with some stuff, and that’s it.
- If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
The trouble for me… the me trouble… she wouldn’t get me in trouble any more.